|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||12,902,759|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||6,147,586|
Synthesis, Evaluation of Vasorelaxant Activity, and Molecular Docking of Pyranopyrazole Derivatives as Calcium Channel Blockers
|Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|مقاله 2، دوره 9، شماره 2، شهریور 2023، صفحه 105-112 اصل مقاله (900 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Original Article|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.30476/tips.2023.98280.1185|
|Saghar Mowlazadeh Haghighi1؛ Mohammad Fathalipour2؛ Maryam Abbasi3؛ Azar Purkhosrow4؛ Somayeh Oftadehgan4؛ Ali Khalafi-Nezhad1؛ Elahe Sattarinezhad* 4|
|1Department of Chemistry, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran|
|2Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, Bandar Abbas, Iran|
|3Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, Bandar Abbas, Iran|
|4Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran|
|Pyranopyrazole analogs are novel synthetic compounds with many biological activities. In this research,we synthesized six new pyranopyrazole derivatives using a biocompatible catalyst and evaluated their vasorelaxant and calcium channel binding properties in isolated rat thoracic aorta. Male Sprague-Dawley rats (n=42) were used. The thoracic aorta was isolated and divided into four 4 mm rings. Each ring was connected to a pressure transducer and a hook in an organ bath. The rings were treated with KCl (40 mM) solution and the increased contractions were recorded. After washing out and maintaining the baseline tension, the tissues were pre-incubated with different concentrations of nifedipine (10-10 to 10-6 M) or each of the synthetic compounds (10-9 to 10-5 M) for 20 minutes, and exposed once again with KCl (40 mM). The concentration-response curves were plotted and their pIC50 (negative logarithm of the required concentrations of compounds to achieve half-maximal relaxation) and Rmax (percent of compounds-evoked maximum relaxation) were calculated. Molecular docking studies were carried out using AutoDock software. Homology modeling was done to make the human Cav1.2 (hCav1.2) protein pdb file. The results showed that all compounds sat efficiently in the calcium channel active site. Also, we found that all compounds (except compound 6) significantly attenuated the KCl-induced contractions of isolated aorta rings in a concentration-dependent manner, although not as potent as nifedipine. Data were analyzed using one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) followed by Tukey’s test. In conclusion, most of our new pyranopyrazole analogs showed vasorelaxant and calcium channel blocking activities and could be good candidates for further investigations to develop new antihypertensive drugs.|
تازه های تحقیق
Saghar Mowlazadeh Haghighi (Google Scholar)
|Pyranopyrazoles؛ Heterogeneous catalyst؛ Molecular docking؛ vasorelaxant؛ Calcium channel blockers|
1. Das D, Banerjee R, Mitra A. Bioactive and pharmacologically important pyrano [2, 3-c] pyrazoles. J Chem Pharm Res. 2014;6(11):108-16.
2. Kendre BV, Landge MG, Bhusare SR. Synthesis and biological evaluation of some novel pyrazole, isoxazole, benzoxazepine, benzothiazepine and benzodiazepine derivatives bearing an aryl sulfonate moiety as antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agents. Arab J Chem. 2019;12(8):2091-7.
3. Kathrotiya HG, Patel RG, Patel MP. Microwave-assisted multi-component synthesis of 3’-indolyl substituted pyrano [2, 3-c] pyrazoles and their antimicrobial activity. J Serbian Chem Soc. 2012;77(8):983-91.
4. El-Assiery SA, Sayed GA, Fouda A. Synthesis of some new annulated pyrazolo-pyrido (or pyrano) pyrimidine, pyrazolopyridine and pyranopyrazole derivatives. Acta Pharm. 2004 Jun;54(2):143-50. PMID: 15274757.
5. Adibi H, Hosseinzadeh L, Farhadi S, Ahmadi F. Synthesis and cytotoxic evaluation of 6-amino-4-aryl-3-methyl-2, 4-dihydropyrano [2, 3-C] pyrazole-carbonitrile derivatives using borax with potential anticancer effects. J Rep Pharm Sci. 2013;2(2):27-35.
6. Mohamed NR, Khaireldin NY, Fahmyb A, El-Sayeda A. Facile synthesis of fused nitrogen containing heterocycles as anticancer agents. Der Pharma Chem. 2010;2(1):400-17.
7. Ismail MM, Khalifa NM, Fahmy HH, Nossier ES, Abdulla MM. Design, Docking, and Synthesis of Some New Pyrazoline and Pyranopyrazole Derivatives as Anti‐inflammatory Agents. J. Heterocycl Chem. 2014;51(2):450-8.
8. Reddy GM, Kumari AK, Reddy VH, Garcia JR. Novel pyranopyrazole derivatives comprising a benzoxazole core as antimicrobial inhibitors: Design, synthesis, microbial resistance and machine aided results. Bioorg Chem. 2020 Jul;100:103908. doi: 10.1016/j.bioorg.2020.103908. Epub 2020 May 6. PMID: 32413632.
9. Safari E, Hasaninejad A. One‐pot, multi‐component synthesis of novel bis‐spiro pyranopyrazole derivatives in the presence of DABCO as an efficient and reusable solid base catalyst. ChemistrySelect. 2018;3(12):3529-33.
10. Guo R-Y, An Z-M, Mo L-P, Yang S-T, Liu H-X, Wang S-X, et al. Meglumine promoted one-pot, four-component synthesis of pyranopyrazole derivatives. Tetrahedron. 2013;69(47):9931-8.
11. Morris GM, Goodsell DS, Halliday RS, Huey R, Hart WE, Belew RK, et al. Automated docking using a Lamarckian genetic algorithm and an empirical binding free energy function. J Comput Chem. 1998;19(14):1639-62.
12. Morris GM, Huey R, Lindstrom W, Sanner MF, Belew RK, Goodsell DS, Olson AJ. AutoDock4 and AutoDockTools4: Automated docking with selective receptor flexibility. J Comput Chem. 2009 Dec;30(16):2785-91. doi: 10.1002/jcc.21256. PMID: 19399780; PMCID: PMC2760638.
13. Cosconati S, Forli S, Perryman AL, Harris R, Goodsell DS, Olson AJ. Virtual Screening with AutoDock: Theory and Practice. Expert Opin Drug Discov. 2010 Jun 1;5(6):597-607. doi: 10.1517/17460441.2010.484460. PMID: 21532931; PMCID: PMC3083070.
14. Azizah A, Suselo Y, Muthmainah M, Indarto D, editors. A new candidate of calcium channel blocker in silico from Tectona grandis for treatment of gestational hypertension. J Phys: Conf Ser. 2018: 1022 012054
15. DeLano WL. Pymol: An open-source molecular graphics tool. CCP4 Newsl Protein Crystallogr. 2002;40(1):82-92.
16. Etman H, El-Ahl A, Metwally M. Synthesis of some new 4H-(pyrano and/or piperidino)[3, 2-d] pyrazoles and pyrazolo [5, 4-d] thiopyrans. Arch Pharm Res. 1994;17:278-80.
17. Yu SM, Kuo SC, Huang LJ, Sun SS, Huang TF, Teng CM. Vasorelaxation of rat thoracic aorta caused by two Ca(2+)-channel blockers, HA-22 and HA-23. J Pharm Pharmacol. 1992 Aug;44(8):667-71. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.1992.tb05491.x. PMID: 1359092.
18. Abdel-Rahman AH, Keshk EM, Hanna MA, el-Bady ShM. Synthesis and evaluation of some new spiro indoline-based heterocycles as potentially active antimicrobial agents. Bioorg Med Chem. 2004 May 1;12(9):2483-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2003.10.063. PMID: 15080944.
19. Minor DL Jr, Findeisen F. Progress in the structural understanding of voltage-gated calcium channel (CaV) function and modulation. Channels (Austin). 2010 Nov-Dec;4(6):459-74. doi: 10.4161/chan.4.6.12867. PMID: 21139419; PMCID: PMC3018750.
20. Romero M, Sánchez I, Pujol MD. New advances in the field of calcium channel antagonists: cardiovascular effects and structure-activity relationships. Curr Med Chem Cardiovasc Hematol Agents. 2003 Jun;1(2):113-41. doi: 10.2174/1568016033477487. PMID: 15320693.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 585
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 96